Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Powerpuff Girls 2016 Vlog - "Escape from Monster Island" and "Princess Buttercup".

Yes, it is true, I like Powerpuff Girls.  In fact, I like Craig McCracken because I find him influential and inspirational.  You see from 1929 to 1934, America was in the grasp of the Great Depression and there were superheroes like Flash Gordon, Superman, Captain Marvel and Buck Rogers who were there to give courage and boost morale to the people in need.  Then, at the time when 9/11 came along, there were cartoons like Dexter's Laboratory, Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Fairly OddParents, Codename: Kids Next Door, My Life as a Teenage Robot and Yin Yang Yo to continue the tradition, but with the power of laughter.  This is because they took immediate action by bouncing back, fighting back, biting back and triumphing over their aggressors.  In other words, they had back bone.  However in today's troubled times, it looks like that we need a hero.  With the reboot of Powerpuff Girls that came on yesterday, I would like to present my nice little vlog on it.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment