Thursday, June 1, 2017

UPDATE!

Hello, folks.  Here is an update.  First of all, I got an update on the page, there you can find me on other sites.  Contact me at g-mail, find me at Vimeo, Youtube, Facebook, Dailymotion, and Twitter (I don't tweet).
As for Powerpuff Girls 2016 Reboot Vlogs, there will be none of those and here is why.  First, I don't have a camera.  No camera, no vlogs.  Second, I went overboard by adding visual effects to make it denser and wackier.  Those took up time.  This is demonstrated on my vlog on the episode, "The Secret Life of Blossom Powerpuff".


So this is the last one.  Give it a good watch before it disappears like all the other ones.

On May 18th was my last day at Tech Central so here is a nice video about it.


Also, as for Dinosaur Daze, Adam Savje is currently working on the projector so there will be high hopes that this short movie will be back in production.  Keep those hopes high.

This is Matthew B. Lamont signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment