Saturday, October 3, 2020

A Trip to T.U.F.F.

 Ten years ago, Butch Hartman's cartoon, T.U.F.F. PUPPY, premiered on Nickelodeon. It ran from 2010 to 2015 and guess what, I enjoyed it and I liked it because it was funny. I loved this cartoon so much that I decided to make a break-in recording of it. What's a break-in recording? It is an audio comedy skit, in a style of a news report, where there are samples of songs put in there for laughs. This was my final assignment for Introduction to Sound back in MassArt. Everyone loved it because it livened things up. I got a passing grade for that. Also, I always wanted to make something like that because I was inspired by Dickie Goodman. He was making those from 1957 to 1987. He died in 1989, but after his death, there were others like Whimsical Will to continue his legacy. A TRIP TO T.U.F.F. premiered on the radio show, "A-log on the Airwaves". This was hosted by Anthony Logatto. 

So in honor of T.U.F.F. PUPPY's 10th Anniversary, here is my break-in recording.  

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment