Friday, February 19, 2021

MATTHEW LAMONT by Noah Roscoe (2011)

Talk about getting a treatment. Don't we all wish we worked in Andy Warhol's Factory? That's what it felt like. Noah Roscoe asked me to be in his short film, I turned it up. It was a nice little offer I couldn't refuse! So he filmed my face, as I sat still only to follow his directions for a minute and that was it! Also, Noah, Zira (another student), and I were making a black and white 16-millimeter silent film about poverty. This film called BUMS (2011) had a brief animated scene in it. It had coins growing and shrinking representing the economy of 2008. Enough said. Now, here is MATTHEW LAMONT by Noah Roscoe, starring Matthew B. Lamont, which was made at the Massachusetts College of Art and Design (i.e. MassArt).


Enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment