Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Never forget...

 Let us not forget the time when there was a bombing during the Boston Marathon.  It happened 11 years ago yesterday.  While sports and I have a history of not getting along (i.e. I don't like sports), a lot of people trained hard to go there either just to win or just have fun.  I felt massively sorry for them because they don't deserve to let that happen to them.  This saddened me, and if you think that was one scene, the horror and emotional pain changed plans for senior thesis film.  Remember this was 2013 and I was in MassArt.  It was the worst time in my life that it was enough to put the 13 in 2013, but that is another story.  Here is a video I made that talks about and I shot footage of that during the moment and what you are seeing right now has never been seen before in 10 years.  


Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment