Wednesday, March 15, 2017

OH MY GOSH! I HAVE BEEN SHOUTED OUT.

Yes, it looks like my documentary Hail to the King - A King named Kong, gets mentioned again.
This is fun.  I mean this is just great.  First I got recognition on the 200th episode of Badasses Boobs and Body Count and now by Jack Buchanan.  He gave me a thank you and a shout out in this video.
It is at the 2:24 mark.


Let me tell that Jack did a series of reviews on not only films like Jurassic Park, Superman, Waterworld and Space Jam (where do you think I got the idea for the ending for my vlog on The Powerpuff Girls 2016 reboot vlog on the episode "Fashion Forward").  He also reviews King Kong movies.  In fact recently he reviewed the King Kong movies that never got made so I guess this is where he reviewed the King Kong movies that never got made.  You can check it out on his YouTube page.  Make him your Facebook friend and tell him that Matthew B. Lamont (that's LA-mont not LAY-mont *giggles*) sent you here. 

Also, you can check out his own version of King Kong by at his YouTube page.  This film premiered in 2010 and took six years in the making and I have to say it is so good for an amateur film. 

Thank you so much Jack Buchanan.  I appreciate it.

Currently, I am working on the commentary to my senior thesis project.

No comments:

Post a Comment