Wednesday, March 29, 2017

How King Kong met Godzilla - The Legend and the Legacy

Seven years before Hail to the King - A King named Kong, I made a short documentary called How King Kong met Godzilla - The Legend and the Legacy.  This was an assignment at Bunker Hill Community College when I was taking my Visual Media Arts major.  I was assigned to make a documentary and put in some interviews.  The inspiration was from the Classic Media DVD's that had little documentaries as one of their extras.  I thought to myself, "What if Classic Media released King Kong vs. Godzilla on DVD and what would the extras be like?"  Here is the answer.


It has come to my attention that YouTube has been notorious for taking down videos.  I wrote in the description below that all copyrights are acknowledged so this is for educational purposes.  If it gets deleted (God forbid), don't worry, because it is available on Daily Motion.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment