Thursday, March 2, 2017

The Dinosaur and the Missing Link (2005)

I am going to take you back.  Way back.  Back before there were animation programs like i-stop motion, Frame Theif, Dragon Frame and Stop Motion Pro.  Before I knew Final Cut Pro. There was something I learned on Discovery Channel's Mega Movie Magic about stop-motion animation.  Record for one frame, stop move it a bit.  Record for one second, stop, move it a little bit and so on.  The result was choppy and sluggish moments.  I was unaware about the EOS FAX Umatic Animation Controller so I sent it to Adobe Premiere and changed the speed of the movements and added in the voices.  This was The Dinosaur and the Missing Link (2005) a remake of the 1915 classic by Willis O'Brien. 
Yes, today is his birthday.  



Hey, this was my first animation.  Your first is not your best. 
Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment